Re: [LUG] Courses in my area...

On Sat, 2009-01-24 at 11:16 +0000, Tom Potts wrote:
> http://www.tgtraining.co.uk
> just remembered
and see http://www.tgtraining.co.uk/courses.htm#Personal_tuition
seems to offer free private home tuition and also for communities. This
looks splendid. I will email them about joining us (unless you are
lurking - please come out) and telling us about "TGtraining offers a
number of courses in the rural areas of North Devon and Cornwall where
training takes place in village halls as well as other venues." I'd like
to know how this is going and how they make entry.

James

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk