[LUG] Courses in my area...

Hi everyone, I've just been talking to someone who works for an organisation
that help people into education and employment. Previousily they put me on a
Microsoft Certificated Europiean Driving Licence type course which I was
unhappy about but they are willing, now, for me to suggest my own choice of
course. Result!
   THere have been threads about courses on here before but can I ask again
if anyone can point me towards something I might be interested in. I have
studied before to degree level but not in computing, am fairly compitent
with building machines (I can put a PC together from scratch), have some
experience with using server type hardware and I have been running Linux in
one form or another since 2000.
     I don't know exactly what I want to study so a low level course that
might help me to find my spesific interest would be preferable.
   Any thoughts, ideas?
Thanks, JOn