Re: [LUG] Courses in my area...

I get the impression that most courses are outrageously expensive. I can see
why MS courses are as you have to pay them at some point but £1000 for a
weeks course using free software is tantamount to theft!
I would have thought that most of the coursework could be provided as Creative
Commons and be made available online.
In fact it baffles me as to how the government can set curriculum requirements
for schools and not do the same - they do seem to go to a lot of effort to
ensure the meta-data is as useless as possible.
Does anyone know where the standards for the European Computer Driving license
can be found? I bet its in Pointless Document Format so it would be a
nightmare to convert...
Tom te tom te tom