Re: [LUG] Anyone managing linux in a primary school?

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Steve Lee <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You might also be interested in the Karoshi project which simplifies admin
>
> http://karoshi.linuxgfx.co.uk/
>
> --
> Steve Lee
> Open Source Assistive Technology Software and Accessibility
> fullmeasure.co.uk

I implemented aspects of the Karoshi project as Netowrk Manager for a
Special Needs school (KS1-4) with some success in the early days of
the project (before L2TS and school forge were around).  It really is
a good mature software setup and the maintainers are very contactable.
 The environment I installed it in consisted of a windows active
directory, and XP workstations.

Regards,

KevinT