Re: [LUG] [Fwd: BBC iPlayer now available on Mac]

2008/12/19 Steve Lee <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> 2008/12/19 Alan Pope <alan@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> If you have Flash, Air and the BBC thing all installed then you'll see
>> a download link underneath the video on the right.
>
> yes, yes and no
> Desktop launched FFx with iPlayer page in a tab and flash plays OK.
> No download link just "play high quality"

I got this problem too. Apparently it just takes some time before it
starts appearing. Can't fathom why, but after installing the iPlayer
AIR last night, sleeping, then trying again this morning the download
link appeared next to the play high quality one.

Suggest you give it some time, try again this evening...

Jon