Re: [LUG] [Fwd: BBC iPlayer now available on Mac]

2008/12/18 Alan Pope <alan@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Not all programmes can be downloaded.
>
> One that can is Saturday Kitchen - if you want to test it.

How exactly? I search for it but all the results links just play it
and no download links on the player?

It finally installled, I had the flash version problems and then even
though I had installed AIR the iPlayer installer downloaded and
installed it. again - poor.

hmm I think the latest repository updates have just up-ed the
unsupported flash package version, but I donwload from adobe to get
past the 'need to upgrade' link on the iplayer page.

Steve Lee