Re: [LUG] Scottish firm pays out £120,000 over unlicensed software

2008/12/16 Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Steph Foster wrote:

> Probably the bracket of 'emergency services' covering police, fire and
> ambulance?

Actually If I remember correctly Ambulance personnel do NOT have a
statutory right of entry

I know it seems incongruous but I believe its the case.

I guess thats why if they need to rescue the elderly or patients in
need of psychiatric care they usually ask the police to force entry

Funnny ole world we live in

Steph