Re: [LUG] Hard drive problems

Possibly your PSU is providing too much voltage to the Hard Drive? If you are on a laptop, do you bash it around a lot? I've got to say I have never heard of someone getting through 3 HDD's in a year. That does seem a little too much bad luck. A motherboard problem seems unlikely to cause HDD damage, but I guess it could do.

Don't think i've really helped, but I feel for you.

Jonty