Re: [LUG] Three mobile Internet

Shaun Orchard wrote:
> 2008/11/28 Grant Sewell <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
>

>     Given the choice, which do you think I should go for? :p  Alas, I
>     can't
>     (so they say) change my add-on yet... so Dec 23rd I'll be changing
>     it to
>     the XSeries Silver add-on.
>

> I can't really comment on the XSeries addon, since I've never used it.
> Personally I've always used the broadband addon, which gives me the
> 1GB of unrestricted data and a public IP address.
>

> Shaun
I'm not that worried about a public IP for my phone, as long as the
package allows for access to any port and allows for the phone to be
used as a modem.  It would seem that there's not much to choose between
the xSeries Silver and the Broadband Lite add-on... except for the
£5/month difference in cost.

Grant.