Re: [LUG] SSH tunnel port forwarding through ISA proxy?

2008/11/23 Grant Sewell <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have just bought an "Internet & Email Add-on" to my 3 mobile account,
so I may just stop trying and use my phone instead of the College's
network. :D

Grant.

Does that addon support anything other than ports 80 and 443 now?

When I tried it (quite long ago), that's all you could do. The mobile broadband addon is the one with no port restrictions (and depending on pot luck, a public IP address)

(Truro College's network is equally crap. I'm glad I bought a 3 dongle)

Shaun