[LUG] Computer Suppliers

Hi

Sometime ago someone on the list said they can supply computer
equipment. I can't remember who and I am in need of one or two
systems. I went to Efficient PC and put this together:
1xShuttle KPC K45 Barebone
2xCorsair 1GB DDR667
1xIntel Core Duo E2200
1xSamsung 500GB SATA2
1xSamsung 500GB SATA2
1xOne Yr RTB Hardware Warranty
1xUbuntu Intrepid

Price (inc Vat): £311.84
Based on this product:
<http://efficientpc.co.uk/desktops/compact/wraith/>
Graphics: Intel GMA 950 (VGA Output)
Audio: 5.1 Channel High Definition Audio
Network: 1 Gbps Ethernet/Lan
USB2: 4 ports
Dimensions: 11(L)x7.5(W)x6.7(H) Inch

I need the barebones to work as a small server running raid 1 (this is
the one where one disks copies exactly to the other) and the other as
a work station with the ability to image editing and possibly running
movies. The only query I have is on graphics. Will they be capable of
running image/video editing, etc.

Anyway, the real reason for writing is can anybody send me to a site
that might be able to offer better specs or is the person still on the
list who makes up systems in which case I would prefer to do business
with them! Thanks.
--
Kind regards
Rich