Re: [LUG] C++

Hi

Thanks for the replies.  There have been more posts on the subject which
have made it clear that the original poster (in the other group) is well
aware of the problems of interoperability.

Quick Basic did not raise its head!! however Python did.

I do not want to use the word amateur, but perhaps Python is a good tool
for the "occasional" programmer.  (I must admit I am not up to speed
with current languages and their strengths and weaknesses - I fell into
Phthon via Jython and Java as it enabled me to use objects written in
Java (by experienced developers) for the railway layout)).

All the best

Peter L-J