Re: [LUG] C++

At Thu 20 Nov 2008 12:40:16 UTC, Steve Lee <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2008/11/20 Anthony Williams <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> It's still there. To really make use of it you need to install
>> "Windows Services for Unix", which provides you with a complete POSIX
>> environment, including command interpreters and gcc.
>
> and for XP / Vista ?

"Services for Unix" runs on XP (actually I think the more recent
releases *require* XP). I haven't tried on Vista, but I guess it runs
there too.

Anthony
--
Anthony Williams
Author of C++ Concurrency in Action | http://www.manning.com/williams

Custom Software Development | http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk
Just Software Solutions Ltd, Registered in England, Company Number 5478976.
Registered Office: 15 Carrallack Mews, St Just, Cornwall, TR19 7UL, UK