Re: [LUG] Asus Eeepc & Staples

If I bought one I'd stick BackTrack on it, I've heard from many people it
works really quite well with it.

Oh and the onboard wireless will do raw packet injection too :-D

Steph

that's a really good price, the cheapest is uaually around 130. Yes it
does come with xandros if it's linux. If you do end up with one I'd
recomend replacing xandros with eeeubuntu netbook remix, which IMHO is
the best replacement I've yet seen (I've tried out 3 or 4).

Simon