Re: [LUG] Asus Eeepc & Staples

According to the wikipeida page the 901/1000 don't eat battery even
when powered of like other models
and

"A new model called Eee PC 900A features almost the same specs as the
Eee PC 901 (except the Bluetooth, 1.3M pixel webcam and the 6-cell
battery, that has been replaced by a 4-cell battery) but in the same
case used in the Eee PC 900 model."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASUS_Eee_PC

Steve

2008/11/3 Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Rob Beard wrote:
>> Tesco also supposedly (according to the leaflet I had pushed through the
>> door) have the new Acer Aspire One in store for about £200.  It has an L
>> in the model number so I can only assume it's the Linux version (the
>> advert doesn't mention Windows anywhere).
>>
>> Rob
>>
> The A110L is available from tescodirect with Linpus Linux Lite installed
> for £179 + delivery.  The eeePC900A is £194 with double the memory for
> the extra few quid.
>
> Curiously the Asus Aspire One A150X is £269 with Windows, whereas the
> A150L (Linux) is £248.  So much for the Microsoft subsidy.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Julian
>
> --

Steve Lee
Open Source Assistive Technology Software and Accessibility
fullmeasure.co.uk