[LUG] Hope for more light on LAMP

Hi, I live on a sailboat and just moved to Falmouth. I've been buiding
websites using the LAMP environment and had Ubuntu installed on my laptop.
That was with a lot of help from my former partner who is a computer
programmer. None of my friends use Linux and I started encountering problems
that I couldn't solve and eventually I had to install Vista on another
partition and haven't done much work on my websites since. I'm looking forward
to meet like-minded friends that can help me get back to Ubuntu (I really must
get rid of hated microsoft once for ever) and maybe like sailing too! Francesca