Re: [LUG] SFD 2008 post event analysis

Aaron Trevena wrote:
> Internet access shouldn't be a worry at any social meetup.. or even
> most technical meetups.

Well for those of us on call it is a bit of a need, but then again it's
easy enough to get a mobile broadband modem in case of callout.
> All the best meetings I've been to had zero internet, and nobody
> whipped out laptops.
>
> A.

I do think a meeting to discuss thinks like rasing funds for the LUG can
be done without laptops (maybe a pad of paper and pen instead), although
it's easier to copy and paste from a laptop :-)

Rob