Re: [LUG] Software Freedom Day 20th September

Just reiterating what Dave said, I was in Torquay for a funeral
recently, and a saw that traffic wardens seem to patrol everywhere and
anyone not on public property and not in a designated parking area
seems to get a ticket.

A lot of the roads are very narrow around there, so I assume that's
why they're so strict about where you can park.
Regards, Ross Bearman