Re: [LUG] Software Freedom Day 20th September

tom wrote:
> <snip>
>
> A PAT test for Mobile LTSP unit (Rob ?)
>
> </snip>

A PAT test is not  a legal requirement - check your insurance
policy/venue requirements to see if you really MUST have  one. I have a
calibrated PAT tester but I'm afraid that Torquay is a bit out of my way
and besides I vowed never to return there after the amount of parking
tickets I've had to pay even though I was on council business installing
fiber optic to schools and public buildings such as libraries and
required roadside access..

For those of you going by car, please do not park ANYWHERE that is not
designated as a parking place or you may fall foul of ..<words deleted>
who ride around on mopeds!

Hope it is a great day

Dave