[LUG] South Devon BBQ 30th Aug

Hi,
I realise I had forgotton to bring this up again and time has crept up on me
so I though I should mention it and get some numbers.

As the title says I was hoping to hold it this coming saturday. I propose that
we start consuming ~1pm so arriving any time after 12 is fine and it can
continue on into the afternoon but not too late (i.e. let me eat my evening
meal in peace!).

I could do with knowing numbers ~24h before it starts so I have time to
organise food. Therefore it would be nice if people could reply to this if
they intend to attend.

I will see about getting it put up on the wiki but if anyone wants to do it
for me then that would be ideal.

I hope to be able to provide burgers/sausages and the like but I have few
drinks and other food stuffs so anything brought would be greatfully
accepted. If you don't eat meat and would like me to try and source some
other foods please ask.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&saddr=50.514486,-3.614616&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=20&sll=50.514483,-3.614619&sspn=0.000519,0.001411&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=20

That link seems to get you to the gates of my house.

Finally if the weather is bad then I will probably still run it but from the
warm inside of my house.

--
Tom (the younger)