Re: [LUG] A bit O/T but with a Linux Flavour

M.Blackmore wrote:
> But as a sideline wonder if there is any convincing free firewall and
> virii/trojan etc. software that one can use with XP and W98, tho' I do
> resist connecting either Windows boot to the internet (as opposed to
> samba links to the home fileserver).
There is free firewall s/w for XP, however the free versions *usually*
only work on single PCs, e.g. Zone Alarm free works with a single PC but
if you have a network you need Zone Alarm Pro.  There may be a free
firewall that works within a network that I don't know of :)

Kind regards,

Julian