Re: [LUG] South Devon BBQ 30th Aug

Thomas Arrow wrote:
> Hi,
> I realise I had forgotton to bring this up again and time has crept up on me
> so I though I should mention it and get some numbers.
>
> As the title says I was hoping to hold it this coming saturday. I propose that
> we start consuming ~1pm so arriving any time after 12 is fine and it can
> continue on into the afternoon but not too late (i.e. let me eat my evening
> meal in peace!).
>
> I could do with knowing numbers ~24h before it starts so I have time to
> organise food. Therefore it would be nice if people could reply to this if
> they intend to attend.
>
> I will see about getting it put up on the wiki but if anyone wants to do it
> for me then that would be ideal.
>
> I hope to be able to provide burgers/sausages and the like but I have few
> drinks and other food stuffs so anything brought would be greatfully
> accepted. If you don't eat meat and would like me to try and source some
> other foods please ask.
>
> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&saddr=50.514486,-3.614616&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=20&sll=50.514483,-3.614619&sspn=0.000519,0.001411&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=20
>
> That link seems to get you to the gates of my house.
>
> Finally if the weather is bad then I will probably still run it but from the
> warm inside of my house.

Ok Myself and tom B will be at the BBQ,  tom is picking me up about 11
and then using a combo of a-z and printed google map we should find you.

Paul Sutton

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
Software Freedom day 21st September 2008

DCLUG
visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug