Re: [LUG] Running Ubuntu from a USB Stick

Hi All

On 19 Aug 2008, at 08:53, Brown Richard wrote:

> Has anybody done this please? And once it is done is it possible to
> use it to install ubuntu?

Thanks for all the replies. Very helpful and helped me understand what
I want to do.

1. Install Ubuntu on a pc.
2. Use Ubuntu on a pc to iron out any network problems.

Can I use the same stick for both and do I have to actually boot from
the usb stick or could I run the stick once xp or whatever is loaded
please?

Thanks

Rich