Re: [LUG] Exeter Fun Day - Who's coming and can you bring...

If you're going to have Ubuntu disks handy, I wouldn't suggest
Kubuntu. Kubuntu is one of the worst implementations of KDE in a
distribution, I've personally found a lot of people who are tired of
XP like the refreshing change, and if you're planning to have a LiveCD
running, you can always install a nicer theme on it, to demonstrate.
Regards, Ross Bearman