Re: [LUG] Linux @ University of Plymouth

Ross Bearman wrote:

> Saying how he was an
> accountant and left the job to pursue this one as diving in total
> darkness under 24 feet of raw sewage makes him so much happier.

I thought research regularly shows that hairdressers are the happiest
workers.

Google suggests:

Doing what you love is great, if you want a career and reasonable money
get into a profession with a strong guild, like medicine, or law.

If you want to get rich, University is at best harmless, find things
that make money, figure out how to do them efficiently (or get others to
do them for you) make some money, lather, rinse, repeat<sic>.