Re: [LUG] Windows XP Refund

I've been wondering if anyone has tried for a windows tax refund - there seems
to be a lot of people trying to get refunds but getting stonewalled.
I'd alwasy recommend trying the Citizens Advice Bureau and then possibly a
trip to the Small Claims Court - where I think it would be a foregone
conclusion: a few might try to resist but its in the EULA and it would cost a
lot more for a company to try an 'defend' its case in a court than it would
save. Once its done once the approach can be open sourced and I would imagine
unwanted OS forcing would dissapear quite quickly from the market.
Tom te tom te tom