[LUG] Viglen Box!

Wahey - I've just got my Viglen MPC-L.
Bit of a laugh getting it - their website is a bit poo and seemed to loose my
surname and part of my postcode so it arrived even later than promised
despite haing to pay next day delivery 10 days ago.
The packing note contains no more that 8 items descibed as:
NONE Item Not Required
The box itself is V small and seems to boot up in less than a minute.
Almost completely silent too - if you put it on a cardbard box you can hear
the disk workin - just.
I've tried hacking into it through the network to no avail which is reasuring.
However it requires a USB keyboard and mouse and I aint got them yet so I cant
tell you about how well it works!

Tom te tom te tom