Re: [LUG] bbq 2008

For the same venue as previous years, the choice of date is dependent on
> what James can make available.
>

>>> I'll be at DebConf8 from 2nd August to 18th and travelling for a few
>>> days either side of that. If the BBQ falls in that time, sorry, I won't
>>> be able to attend.
>>>

> Umm, this wasn't going to be a full-scale presentation. I'm not sure the
> code will be up to that at this time. More like a small discussion
> around a single laptop with a few people at a time.

Ok,  that sounds fine,

>> What do people think ?
>>
>> So far the 16th August is out anyway, as its the same day as the Exeter
>> fun day, Weekend of 24th August is a bank hoilday which I guess is going
>> to be real chaos, on the roads,
>>

> I think we've had BBQ's with James on bank holiday weekends, haven't we?
> It's not that much of a problem.

Good point,   I just suggested two venues,   so more people have a
change to get together at a location near to them,   so if they are on
different weekends, then that means people can attend either / both as
they wish.

Anyway we are open to more discussion on this.

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug