[LUG] bbq 2008

What are the plans for the bbq this year,  are we

a) having one event in the usual place perhaps or
b ) two events one in cornwall and one in devon which would help people
who don't want to drive down to cornwall if they live too far away,  as
if we do two,  then we can have more people attend over all and perhaps
raise more money for the lug at the same time,

Have people got stuff they can donate as raffle prizes ?

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug