[LUG] Beowulfed LTSP?

Hi all,

Whilst watching a foundation degree student's presentation on their
project - building a Linux beowulf cluster - the idea struck me... what
a wonderful way to generate enough processing power for an LTSP server.

I know there are some people on the list who have a bit of LTSP
experience, so I was just wondering if (in their experience) a beowulf
cluster would actually work well as an LTSP server?  If it were to
work, it could even benefit from being configured as a COWs (Cluster of
Workstation) - so the LTSP server cluster would also be able to pull
processing power from the idle workstations connecting to it!

It's late and I'm getting excited about this now... dammit, I'll never
sleep!

Cheers all.
Grant.