Re: [LUG] Flat Monitor

Tom Potts wrote:
> I'm toying with the idea of getting a largish (non wide) flat monitor. (22")
> I need it for programming and would like to use it for media as well.
> Anyone got any ideas on one with decent linux drivers.
> Tom te tom te tom

Check the resolution it does will work with your graphics card and
drivers. (Same for windows, I keep meaning to take a better graphics
card into work for my XP machine as the onboard SiS won't do WGA)

Then double check it.

They'll work in other resolutions, most flatscreens with stretch or
squash to fit, but the output quality gets very bad very quickly unless
they're at the res they are designed for, ime.

--
Simon Avery