Re: [LUG] 3 USB Modem

Neil Stone wrote:
> Anyone happen to know if the 3 USB 3G modem works reliably under Ubuntu ?

Further to the Huwai E220 - what sort of speeds are you getting, and is
3g actually achievable in most areas of Devon?

It seems to connect for me at about 56kbit and throughput seems about
that too. On Vodaphone, and coverage here in the country is "ok" - but
I'm guessing it's either fast-as-ferrets-3g in-towns or slow-as-treacle
gprs outside?

--
Simon Avery