Re: [LUG] OT Free-sat

Quoting stinga <stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> No, sat dish needs clear sight to the satellite. You can put it on
> the ground, if you have a garden.

Reading that made me think of the idea I had.  At work we had a 3
metre dish which was no longer used (used to be used to receive the
Chart Show I think) and it was surplus to requirements.  I was tempted
to take it home but my other half wasn't so keen on the idea.  Not
sure why, it only took up half of the patio :-)

Rob