Re: [LUG] OT Free-sat

> Do you need to have an HD TV or can the receivers downgrade the HD signal
> to standard definition?

Yes, in fact most do (I think), most, if not all, have scart out.

> I live in a listed building so can't have a dish on the outside of the
> house. Will dishes work OK if placed in the loft?

No, sat dish needs clear sight to the satellite. You can put it on the ground, if
you have a garden.
My dish used to be on a rubber tire in the garden.
My test dish is mounted to a lump of wood, fixed to the hedge
My 'prodution' dish is mounted on a pole, wich is attached to the garage which is
not listed :-)

--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\