Re: [LUG] Camera choice

I agree with Julian, Fuji are great and getting better all the time. I'm just
a happy snapper and my current camera is an F40.  But I did think long and
hard before buying it because it has no optical view finder and I think that
snapping is far better with one.  But I got it anyway and haven't regretted
it.  Good results and the battery life is excellent.

George