Re: [LUG] Camera choice

Simon Williams wrote:
> My standard digital camera recommendations: Canon, Casio or Nikon (in
> that order).
> Absolutely avoid: Olympus, Fuji, Vivitar, Mustek, along with any other
> no-name brands.
I would never ever ever say to avoid Fuji.  You get excellent quality
from a manufacturer whose core business is cameras unlike some other
'big names'.  The picture quality is superb, battery life is damn good,
and best of all you're paying for the *features* of the camera not for
the manufacturer's name.  You get more for your money with a Fuji and I
wouldn't have any other make.

The F20 would be well worth a look IMHO.

Kind regards,

Julian