Re: [LUG] OT: TFT's with 1:1 pixel mapping (no screen expansion)

Rob Beard wrote:
> Ahh the annoying stretch everything to fit feature.
I have to admit I've never noticed this on any TFT.  My previous 17" AOC
or my current 19" Acer.  Just yesterday I was playing the demo of Tomb
Raider Anniversary - in 1024 * 768 (monitor naive resolution is
1280*1024) because my graphics card is a relatively old Nvidia Geforce
FX5600 256Mb.  I saw no sign of stretching.

Incidentally although it's an old card this is the *only* game where I
have yet experienced slow frame rates - and that was only next to a fast
flowing river.  I don't personally buy into this 'You must have the
latest £300 graphics card for decent gameplay'.  Hell even Doom 3 played
fine with this card.

Kidn regards,

Julian