Re: [LUG] OT: Play Station 3

On 19/03/08 07:04:34, Richard Brown wrote:
> If we went myth tv can we run
> it through a touch screen?

I am assuming you don't want to use a remote control.

There is a web based remote control for mythtv.

http://mythtv/remote/remote.html.

You could use that with a touch screen, and just leave everything else on the main
screen.

For music, I would use something slimserver which has a touchscreen skin.

--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\