[LUG] OT: Play Station 3

Hi All

This is off-topic but I am hoping as it computer related it will be ok.

At Lostwithiel we are now beginning to see things happen. Benches
built, wiring about to go in and our small network will be up and
running shortly. I am hoping to build in a small sound system and
possibly video system. What I would like to do is to have a computer
that can be accessed by a touch screen and allow the young people to
select the music or video they want. On top of that the young people
also want a ps3. Is it possible to run a ps3 on an ordinary computer
monitor or does it have to be a hdtv please? I know that the ps3 can
be networked and am also wondering whether you can put music and video
on it and use it for streaming these things whilst playing a game? If
not I suppose myth tv is the way to go. If we went myth tv can we run
it through a touch screen? And finally, does anybody know whether we
can buy a console station that we could fit a ps3 and/or a touch
screen in? It would be like one of the early games machine that we
used to see in pubs and nightclubs, etc.

And of course get ready for gearing up for the next Lostwithiel meet.

Many thanks.
--
Kind regards
Rich