Re: [LUG] Pondering upon Debian

Andy Smith wrote:

> I use Debian on my servers and Ubuntu on my desktops.
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

As do I, partly because of Debian's support for other architectures (ARM
  in this case). My laptop is running lenny at the moment, but I'm
thinking of moving to hardy heron when it is released, because, having
tried the alpha 5 release as a live cd, things (mostly to do with power
management) work 'out of the box' which months of tinkering haven't
sorted yet.

Sam