Re: [LUG] Have I been GPL'd

Grant Sewell wrote:
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:51:39 +0000, Kevin Lucas wrote:

I have just read this bit of SPAM and am alarmed, or saddened at the use
of the sentence at the end of the mail
Mail begins.....
    Hello, My name is Victoria Pavlova. I'm a manager of a company
ExchangePl.
We are looking for partners all over the world for a co-operation in
online exchange currency.
bla bla bla

    and Ends........
If you are interested in our offer, please send email with subject "I AM
INTERESTED" only to this manager email:
victoria.pavlova@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we will send information
that describes principles of working with us
Thank you!
*Your e-mail is taken from open source.

    A new meaning for  open Source I belive!
Is my Email GPL'd or what!
*

Is your email address listed in the authors file of any free software
projects?

Grant.

Nope (not that one anyway)
--