Re: [LUG] firefox download failing on screensaver

On Friday 07 March 2008 09:33, Grant Sewell wrote:
> What about later versions of your screensaver?
You may have hit the nail on the head there!

> enuconfig" and only have it show you
> the things that have changed since?  I'm sure I remember that too... having
> said that, it's been a while since I rolled my own.
I used to optimise the kernel for 386's 10-12 years ago and it took forever to
work out how to configure as there were so many options then!
Oh and a day to compile them too but I'll give that a try and see if helps
Thanks
Tom te tom te tom