[LUG] Asterisk HELP!

Hi,

I have recently configured asterisk and successfully setup some extensions. I have
also been able to get a PSTN number that rings my asterisk box from any normal
phone, and sign up with voiptalk to make outgoing calls from my asterisk box to any
normal phone number.

I'm well impressed with myself!!!

However;

(1) If some one calls, they get my IVR menu (press 1 etc, press 2, etc). If they
dial a landline number during the prompts, asterisk routes the call out (as defined
in the extensions.conf). I don't want callers to be able to trick the system in
making free calls!!!!

How can I ensure that only certain extensions can use this particular dial rule?
Therefore stopping incoming callers from being able to make outbound calls, and
maybe stopping certain extensions from being able to dial externally?

(2) How can I setup call forwarding so the extension rings for X seconds and then
transfers to someones mobile?

Any help appreciated, especially with the first issue!  I am amazed by the call
quality of asterisk.

All the best,
Luke.

Best Regards,

Luke Tudor
07809 221 545

ICT South West
A Member of the Microsoft(r) Partner Programme. Microsoft(r) Partner Number 2012210.

IT Installation, Support, Maintenance & Training. * CRM & Business Applications *
Printers & Photocopiers * Wi-Fi Systems for Hospitality Sector.
Log your Support Request 24/7 on 0845 052 3916. Support available throughout the
South West.

Onsite Support Charged hourly @ £55.00, Remote Support Charged hourly @ £30.00
For further information about the products and services that we provide, visit
www.ictsouthwest.co.uk