Re: [LUG] A couple of problems.

jon.davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi everyone, firstly I am trying to install a p2p program that I have
> downloaded (MlDonkey).

<snip>

I just did a search and it is in the Ubuntu repositories (at least I
think it is).  If you're using Ubuntu (7.10) or one of it's derivatives,
try typing the following at the command line:

sudo apt-get install mldonkey-gui

That should at least install the GUI.  There is a server package listed
too although I don't know if you'd need this having not used mldonkey
before (and to be honest, I usually use Bit Torrent myself).

Rob

....thanks. Oh?!. Would you reccomend I use bit torrent instead ?.....
Jon.