Re: [LUG] FLOSS in schools redux.

Paul Sutton wrote:
> So why can't school websites, provide a list of subjects for each year
> group and a web link to an appropriate page on line, so parents know
> what is coming up and can perhaps help out with resources,  etc,  or
> keep an eye out for free stuff, ask around friends for related books,
> videos etc,

Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 parents can request this
information, and the schools will then probably find it's easier to
publish it than to keep answering the same enquiry over and over.  I was
in a lecture on this subject only yesterday so my memory is fairly fresh
on the issue :)

Kind regards,

Julian