Re: [LUG] venture to supply training services was Photography: Gimp classes

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 20:04 +0000, Grant Sewell wrote:

> I fully agree that we need to do something, and that we need to pull
> together and pool our resourcefullness - I know organisation is not my
> strong point, but I'm happy to take on the role of "Teacher" if I
> already understand the topic well enough myself.  I'm sure as a group
> with a clear identity we could approach other organisations (such as
> the College).
As a former course manager at CC it is possible to set up a course with
brought in teachers for one or more sessions to add to your own. Free
supporters might be hard for the College to accept. But I'd be game. I
am sure it would be feasible.

Perhaps there are arguments around various countries' mandating FSW and
the UK Government and becta's rhetoric on the subject.

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk