Re: [LUG] Why are there so few women in our LUG - does this indicate there are few female Linux users ?

On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 16:53 +0000, Gemma Peter wrote:

> There's a HOWTO on it
> http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Encourage-Women-Linux-HOWTO/

Brilliant. It reminded me of how the "men" in my eldest daughter's MSc
(I think) in Business Studies looked down on her and her potential.
She came top of the lot!

Her most recent achievement was to get a second grant from the National
Lottery for the Community Centre in Tiverton she helped set up - she
was the project manager.

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk