Re: [LUG] Why are there so few women in our LUG - does this indicate there are few female Linux users ?

>>  Ok I could export the doc in PDF and save it
>> that way but is this the way to persuade Pat that FLOSS is the way to
>> go?

On the other hand having bought new laptops and having windows
installed, i have spent a good 10 minutes flipping the laptop over to
attempt to read the license key, stuck on the under side,  typed some
characters in flipped it over, etc and typed more in.  and it eventually
works, and is happy I have not got a dodgy copy of windows and I can
actually then start using it for something.

What version of openoffice.org are you using,?  2.3.1 is the latest with
various fixes from the previous version.

Paul