Re: [LUG] PCLinuxOS Was: Some small linux's briefly reviewed

CHRISTOPHER BERRY wrote:
> Glad to see PCLinuxOS getting some praise - I'm an old boy who has found
> it far and away the most USER-FRIENDLY Linux OS and we are NOT going to
> get converts to the cause like me if the OSs need a lot of technical
> expertise.
> Great stuff,
> Grandad Bee.
> P.S. Thanks for all the info re my Belkin USb adapter.

Funny that, I tried PCLinuxOS and found it to be awful to use, maybe
it's because I'm so used to Ubuntu/Debian (I can never get on with
Mandrake/Mandriva).

Must be just me.  Good to see it's encouraging Windows users to move
over to Linux.  It's great that there's so much choice (and in a good
way, unlike the choices of about 12 different versions of Vista!)

Rob