Re: [LUG] OT: apparently linux depends on windows and piracy. yar!

I'm assuming "Jerry Lee Cooper" is either a guy trying to be funny or
someone who is pretty clueless.

Investigation conducted via google!

From what I'm seeing, it looks like the page is a collection of posts made by this chappy jerryleecooper on ZDnet. The person who runs the page is someone else entirely who seems to enjoy the posts as much as we do.

Judging by the comments on Digg (where jerrys posts are quite often dug), the consensus seems to be that he is in fact quite clueful and a bit of a comedian. No one seems to know for certain.

This one is my personal favourite so far.
http://talkback.zdnet.com/5208-12354-0.html?forumID=1&threadID=31880&messageID=589426&start=505